7055 Auburn Rd., Milton
ON Canada L0P1E0
Ph: (905) 876-0890
Fx: (905)-876-1959
Focused on Capital Equipment Since 1996

Representing WELE GROUP in CANADA!

Walker Machinery ltd. is proud to be Representing WELE Group in Canada! WELE local shareholders own 60% share and accepts the rest of 40% share by the JTEKT group (including TOYODA KOKI) who is sub-group of TOYOTA car maker. WELE majority managing team members were derived from Mechanical Industrial Research Laboratory of Industrial technology Research Institute in Taiwan who had been working in the Machine Tool business operation for more than 20-year experience. WELE managing team is wellknown in Taiwan machine tool industry of developing big size bridge machine and as the professional machine tool builder with advanced technology.

WELE SB 316YZM 5-Sided Bridge Mill

The robust and heavy duty structure of "SB" series machine is designed by CAD system. The bridge and the bed are made by Meehanite cast iron in one piece. All casting and welding parts had been fully annealed to guarantee long term accuracy for the machine. "SB" series machine adapt with 22 / 26 kW ( 30 / 35HP,Cont. /30 min. Rating ) stepless variable speed range with 2 step gear box up to 6000 rpm.

WELE AA 1880 VMC

AA 80 Series machines are developed for the demanding, high performance medium heavy cutting tools. Fitted with generously sized sliding guides and equipped with a mechanical, two speed geared head as standard which is directly coupled to the precision spindle - or a 10,000rpm 50 taper DDS (Direct drive spindle).

WELE UM 4010 5-axis Simultaneous Traveling Column Vertical Machining Center

"UM series" architecture was designed to give the machine the utmost rigidity and dynamics, maximizing the working area saving the space requirement. Bigger size workpieces can also be easily positioned and machined. The A & B axis consist of two sets of high gear ratio with maximum torques of 4950 Nm on A axis and 7960 Nm on B axis and clamping device on each axis in order to be sure the axis can be braked whenever the power is lost.

Toshiba BTD 110 R16 CNC HBM

This machine is capable of machining iron, aluminum and other metals by revolving the spindle tool, and is the most advanced horizontal boring and milling machine with updated performance and renewed design. The machine takes over the production technologies of horizontal boring and milling machines Toshiba Machine has handed down from generation to generation to meet the ever-changing market needs. A heavy-duty machine with a high-speed and high-power spindle, it has a compact design to save the space and dramatically improves the cutting ability, machining accuracy, operation and safety. Additionally, TOSNUC 888, our specially designed high performance CNC system, allows the use of various automatic functions including the tool life management function.

Poreba TCG-160 Engine Lathe

One of the best made Lathes from Europe, the Poreba TCG 160 Engine lathe is used for Heavy Duty Chip removal as well as fine finishing of large complex parts.


Welcome to Walker Machinery

Walker Machinery Ltd. buys and sells both new and used metal cutting equipment, including horizontal and vertical boring mills from Europe and Taiwan. In business for over 20 years, we have accumulated a large clientele that trusts us with providing quality customer service and equipment. Our experts understand the needs of those who are in the metal cutting industry, so all equipment that we provide meets quality standards and offers maximum performance. We are experts when it comes to this innovative machine technology and can help you sell or purchase the right equipment that you need. We also offer parts and services for TOS Varnsdorf and Fermat products.